Per the Southwestern Section’s bylaws, an election of the following Officers will be held during the Section’s business meeting on August 18, 2019 at the International Conference in New Orleans. All members wanting to be placed on the ballot for one of the positions below MUST turn in a letter of intent, a brief resume, and a letter of support from their employer. The Section’s Policy on Election Procedures and a sample of the documents needed from the candidates, is attached to the link below. All packages shall be turned into the Southwestern Sections President no later than July 12, 2019 @ 4:00pm.
The following positions are up for election and beside each title is the class of membership required for that position.
1. Alternate Delegate – Shall be an Active or Public Agency member
2. Vendor Representative – May be any class of membership
3. Arkansas State Director - May be any class of membership
4. Louisiana State Director - May be any class of membership
5. Oklahoma State Director - May be any class of membership
6. Texas State Director - May be any class of membership
For any questions about the election, please email the Sections President at email@example.com
Rebuilt box w/ original tags
Bell nice and Shined
Town of Flower Mound, Public Works Complex
201 Spinks Rd Flower Mound, TX 75028
Sign up to hear from us about updates, IMSA news and events.
Open Monday -Thursday
7:00am to 12:00pm Noon
SW SECTION IMSA PHONE NUMBER (VOICE)
P.O. Box 4507 Cedar Hill, TX 75106
Cedar Hill, Texas, United States