Congratulations to Tracy Nichols for being awarded the 2018 Outstanding Volunteer Award from IMSA International. Tracy was selected over all other sections in the United States and Canada. We are very proud and appreciative of Tracy's service to our section.
Congratulations to Adrian Olguin who has been elected to the National Board of Directors as President-elect. Adrian was sworn in at the banquet at the 2018 International Conferance in Orlando, Florida.
Registration Form is now on-line, please click the link below. Also, be aware of that the
DEADLINE FOR REGISTRATION IS FEBRUARY 21, 2019
after February 21st a late fee will be charged and delivery of the study guide can not be guaranteed.
Hotel rooms are NOT covered in the registration fee and each student must call the hotel and make their own reservation.
Town of Flower Mound, Public Works Complex
201 Spinks Rd Flower Mound, TX 75028
Announcing the Southwestern Section IMSA March Certification School VENDOR OPPORTUNITY at the Crowne Plaza, in Tulsa, Oklahoma on March 25 - 28, 2019.
First off, please accept our sincere THANK YOU for supporting IMSA certification schools by attending and supporting our vendor exhibit and networking event functions over the years. It is beneficial to the members and other attendees.
If you are unable to attend in person, we still have ways for your company to participate at this March certification event.
• If you would like to sponsor coffee breaks, we can provide a name tent with your company name at the coffee or snack area. For coffee break sponsorship, we suggest $500 per break, per day sponsored. There will be four days of classes with a morning coffee and snack break, and an afternoon break with sodas. Please contact our office if this is something you would like to do.
• Also we have an opportunity for you to display a banner if you are unable to secure a booth, this year. The fee for a banner is the same as for a booth. We plan to display the banners through the week in the student lunch room. You will need to coordinate shipping the banners to and from the Great Wolf Lodge, at your expense. Banner size is suggested to be no larger than 4 feet by 8 feet.
• Lastly, we have an opportunity for your participation in providing student badge holders and lanyards, with your company name or logo on the lanyard. We need approximately 300, and could accept as few as increments of 50. If we don't use them all at this conference, we can return the unused ones to your company, or keep them for use at future conferences. Please call our section office as soon as convenient, if this is something you can help out with.
Vendor Registration forms for the upcoming March 2018 conference will be available within the next couple of weeks.
PLEASE NOTE: Only 12 vendor booth spots are available at this certification school. Space is limited, but we do want and appreciate your participation. Once your registration forms are submitted to us, please contact our office to confirm your registration has been received. Hotel and booth space is limited. Please make your hotel reservations soon. The hotel reservations contact information will be on the vendor registration form. Fees do not include hotel rooms, or lunch.
If you would like to have lunch with the students, please RSVP before the deadline with contact info
• # of persons having a lunch
• number of days lunches are wanted
Also if you have any pictures you would like to share for our section Facebook, please feel free to email our section office at email@example.com. We look forward to seeing you in March!
Sign up to hear from us about updates, IMSA news and events.
Open Monday -Thursday
7:00am to 12:00pm Noon
SW SECTION IMSA PHONE NUMBER (VOICE)
P.O. Box 4507 Cedar Hill, TX 75106
Cedar Hill, Texas, United States